Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Manly Tool

Men's version of cosmetics are their tools for carpentry, screw drivers, and concrete nail gun. A man without these tools is not man enough for me. That is of course my own personal opinion. My husband possesses all the kind of tools he needed to work around the inside and outside part of the house. Most of which are kept in his tool box in the garage. And for sure, there will be more coming in the future as he will discover some of the missing tools he cannot find that he lost during the moving.

Anyway, we went to Home Depot yesterday and we bought some more tools that help us start our upcoming project. I like it when my husband is around and I can get to help him with whatever he wants to do for the house. It feels so good to be able to take part of the project that I know I will enjoy doing. We now starting to work digging dirt and hopefully we can make our front yard look appealing to the eyes of many.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...