Monday, March 29, 2010

Compassionate




People Envy Your Compassion



You have a kind heart and an unusual empathy for all living creatures. You tend to absorb others' happiness and pain.

People envy your compassion, and more importantly, the connections it helps you build. And compassionate as you are, you feel for them.

What Do People Envy About You?

I feel for people who are in deep sorrows, I can lend my ear if they need them and most of all when they tell me their sad stories I feel sad too and try my best to cheer them up and that everything is going to be fine. That is how I am, hidden inside me in case you don't know that but once I am fed up of all the issues people have then I tell directly to them that I've had enough to be fair.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...