Monday, March 1, 2010

A Day At The Park

I am glad that we got to hang out with my friends yesterday. We went to the park so Jadyn can play with other kids and I am glad we did for she saw some kids playing in there too. She was able to do her slide which is her favorite and got on the swing as well. It was one cool windy day but tolerable enough for us to enjoy the outdoor. I guess that was all for us for a while for Rose is going to the Philippines soon and it's gonna take a while before we can go visit her place again.
.. my baby walking at the park in her vest...
... can' you tell she likes the swing too?
.... yeeppppppeyyy what a nice ride Jadyn
..then here goes Jadyn sliding down to her heart's content...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kids are excited for the spring and summer because it means playing at the park !

_el@i_ said...

she's so adorable. look at her pink cheeks! i wanna pinch it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...