Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick or treat Night

Trick or treat night is almost here and yet I am not quite ready.I want to see cute kids in our area but we forgot to buy some chocolates and candies during the weekend.So I don't have something to give for the children.What I'm gonna do? Should I just close our door and pretend that no one is here during that night?

I feel guilty.How I wanted to participate the trick or treat night.Last year was alot of fun because I was able to go with Angela doing the activity and it was my first experience doing such.It's soo cool.And now I'm going to be alone here and boring...I m not ready for Halloween yet..I don't feel it at all here in America..makes me miss more of my own country,the Philippines.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...