Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just A Little Messy

Nyahahaha..yes honestly,I am not a clean freak but I do manage to clean the house at least once a week,vacuum once a month because it's too tiring to do.I'll do tidy up when I am not in the computer but when laziness strikes me,don't expect me to clean except doing the dishes and taking a shower.These 2 things are a must for me.How about you? How messy are you? Willing to try the test? Go ahead.

You Are a Little Messy

You aren't the cleanest person in the world, but you're definitely not a slob.
You clean up when you have the time, but you're realistic about what you can get done.
Generally, you're pretty organized and tidy - though you may have a few hidden messes.
You eventually get around to making things spotless, but you do it on your own schedule!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...