Saturday, November 10, 2007

Feels Good

Yeah it feels good to be able to send some financial help to my family in the Philippines from my own hardwork.Today I sent some couple hundred bucks for them especially for my father that he needs medicine for his highblood pressure.He has his own money but I did it because I just want to help him and show that I care for him.

I am trying hard here to make money so that when they need it I can have something to give without asking from hubby.I know he give it right away when I ask but kaulaw ko lamang. Now that my PR went down,I don't think you can see me in the top earner's list anymore.I just want to atleast get the qouta I set for my blogging each day and that would be fine for me.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...