Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Getting Harder Each day

As days went by, my belly is also showing progress.It is getting big everyday. This only means that it also gets harder each passing day.As the type of work I have here,which is blogging,it requires a lot of sitting on the computer but I have no idea how long this gonna last for I really am hurting now especially my butt.

I still have 2 months to go,yet I don't want to stop what I am doing as I'm trying to save some bucks here for future use. Like at this moment,I still have ample things that need to be done..however,it's really kicking my ass up from this chair and stop everything.It's late too. Movie time with lalabs pud.

Perhaps,I should be saying goodbye to everyone for now. I see you guys tomorrow.We'll see what PPP's real rank can do to us.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...