Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Marriage Material Guy

Keep Him :-)

This guy's got marriage on the brain - and should propose soon...
That is, if you play your cards right. Keep doing what you're doing.
Marriage material guy doesn't like drama - or hot today, cold tomorrow relationships.
So keep it flowing peacefully, and you'll capture his heart.

How to make sure you're ready: Make sure that you love marriage minded guy because he's a fantastic catch - not because he's eager to walk down the aisle.
We're married and everything that's on quiz when I answered this blogthing I made it sure that I write the correct answer pertaining to my guy.Yes,he is a marriage material guy.Every woman longs for. I am just so lucky to have found him among thousands of men in the world.I found the most precious jewel on earth.A whole lot expensive than gem or diamond,MY SANDY.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...