Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Treat


I think I already got 3 halloween treats. But this nice to keep getting such sweet treats from folks I know online. I am passing this to Carrie,Twerlyn,Sarah and Francine. Get it girls while it still fresh and sweet. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Halloween treat for bloggers and I’m giving this treats to my random visitors who are also willing to share.
* “… a treat to 1-5 to bloggers who drop by during the week for visiting. You’re more than welcome to pass it to the people to whom do you think are deserving of a special treat for the season. Kinda like “Pay it Forward” You know, one goodwill gesture deserves another?
* But DON’T just choose your friends making this cliquish and “just groupies”… Make NEW friends by choosing random visitors!!!
* It seems that ‘awards’ are floating around blogland and just “blog friends” get chosen all the time. Make it RANDOM!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...