Monday, July 23, 2007

Quite a challenge

Yes,it is very true to say it is giving me quite a challenge knowing that there are lotta opps posted on PPP right now and cannot grab them all. My eyes just simply go big when I refresh the page and there are already gray opps.It is amazing at how fast people can be to get atleast one opp for them to post.

KNow what? I am getting hungry now,it is 12:30 and I have not taken my breakfast yet. I choose to sit here and wait for more opps for me. I just wish that they continue giving us 10 bucks payout each or else I will have to grab the ones that are lower rates.

What scares me the most is when I will be able to grab one more 10 opp and it will say "You have reached the maximum posts for today" errrrrrrrwwwwwwwww pls Lord,I don't want that to happen yet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...