Thursday, July 12, 2007

OB Schedule

Tommorow is my first OB schedule.As far as I know,I am going to have a sonogram to have a better look at inside and probably going to have a papsmear also since it has been over a year now since I had my first papsmear ever.

I am looking forward to it and somehow feeling shy because nobody wants to open your legs to other people and show the most delicate part of your body except to your better half. But then again,I need to do this for my own good and for the baby. However,I believe I am healthy both inside out but as a married woman you are always being pumped or squirted by something juicy from your husband's...hmmm hehehe I guess you know what I mean?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congrates :) Baby coming soon...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...