Sunday, July 15, 2007

Poor hubby

I can't forget about us driving to Oklahoma. I was so rude that I farted in the car,windows closed while hubby was eating the hamburger when I suddenly farted. Ewwww I was not thinking that my pair was eating I just let it out. I don't want to stop it because it hurts my stomach.

There is already a lot of gases inside so I might as well burst it out. I don't know what he was thinking of me at that moment. For me it was very unacceptable and couldn't stop asking sorry. Man I cannot imagine if other people farted right in front of me while eating surely I cannot forgive them.

What can I do? I will suffer if I didn't do it. Poor hubby!

1 comment:

Utah Mommy said...

Pagkang luuya sa imong vana dai kay wala lang tawn diay miimik perti nalipong guro to hahahaha kay perting humuta.Pagkasiaw gyud nimong buntisa ka.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...