Monday, July 16, 2007

Dream Come True

I have been dreaming alot about "ginamos" lately. In fact,I get pissed when I only dream of it but when I wake up there's nothing. Now I finally have a taste of it because I got 2 bottles from Annie. Lucky me,she only gave me those for free hekhekhek. She also gave me a bottle of "hipon" so it's nearly complete except for the "kamunggay".
That's the only thing missing in America for now. Hopefully, Philippines would export frozen kamunggay leaves too?

I want to share a picture of my ginamos with tomatoes,onions and cucumber. Hmm look at that don't you wanna try it? bleeehh palit imo..jowk po!!!

3 comments:

Utah Mommy said...

naa diri sa filipino food sa utah buntit frozen kamungaay naa gyud halos tanan bisan mga panghimagas naa man gani frozen balanghoy imo lang i steam pwede na kaayo pero dili kaayo man ko tig palit talagsa lang.Naa poy mga saluyot ug uban pa.

MamaLot said...

Oist for sure kaon napud ka "Ginamos" noh? hehhehe cge enjoy lang ngara...

mjsterling said...

d ko gipa laway ana dae...ga siga nalng ni akong mta tinutok ani imong ginamos ug maayo anlang ma busog ko ani ug tinutok bwahahaah

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...