Monday, July 2, 2007

Friends in Pinoy Restaurant



It was my second time to dine in at Filipiniana Restaurant yesterday in Bedford and at that time I had my friends with me,Rose and Annie. We went there after church and a little bit of roaming inside DSW shoes warehouse when the 3 women felt hungry.

It is only 5 minutes away from the mall where we were at so it was just easy to get there. So we ordered, bangus na daing,pinakbet and La Paz Batchoy..hmm sounds yummy? yes indeed but I thought we have waited for too long to get the order because they cook fresh food maybe that's the reason why it has taken them so long.

The wait is worth it because the food was really yummy and I might have to share pics of it later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...