Saturday, July 14, 2007

Can you do 12 hours drive?

Yep,we spent our whole day yesterday driving to Oklahoma picking up the Zero Turn mower that hubby won on e-bay. It is worth the drive though because it is heavy duty,looking nice and apparently new with only few hour use in it.

I went with him because I thought he was going to stay at a motel inn after getting the mower but I did not know he was going back right away. So what happened was we ended up driving for the whole day. We leave the house at 1 o'clock in the afteroon and came back exactly 1 o'clock in the morning. Wow,can you believe that? We drove having only very quick stop to get some gas or pee. And after that,we get on the road as fast as we can.

Knowing also that I am pregnant, I am still in my first trimester period where I am battling against heartburn and any other prenancy sickness.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...