Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Sentiments

I'm not done with my sentiments yet. I just can't believe PPP..it is so impossible..yeah lots of opps posted moments earlier but I was not able to get all of them.
I even posted 2 opps but when I submitted it,they say that all of the posts of the opp is already taken..nakks impossible because I would not paste the link in my entry if it was already full.

This is very disappointing to me,I sacrifice myself for not going to bed and get some rest. I choose to stay here and I am very hungry again but I just ignore it because of the need to get the available opps for me. But look what they do?

This is not fair but I just have to accept my fate. I have to accept the fact that making money never easy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...