Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Willing To Help

It is my nature to be helpful to other people especially to my friends who need some advice in friendship, relationship and or blogging. When I help, I won't expect something in return. Enough for me to win their friendship and loyalty. However, if that person won't need my help anymore, who am I to force myself to her?
I've came across different personalities since my existence in this world and there are those that I don't like so much so I just leave them alone. I don't even attempt to pursue communicating with them if I sense something is wrong with them. I would only want to stick to people if they share the same interest as me, someone who can be trusted and most of all someone whom I get comfortable with in sharing my thoughts to her. Oh how thankful I am for having several friends around me that I consider my friends.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...