Sunday, November 22, 2009

And The Current Temperature Is

... 55 degrees Fahrenheit. I wanted to stay longer outside just to take advantage of the sunlight before it gets dark but the cold temperature is almost unbearable (as I was only wearing short shorts and a thin jacket) so I decided to go back inside and do my computer thing instead.

My husband was working both the front and back yards with his riding mower so I took the baby outside and let her enjoy riding the mower which I she likes. She didn't even mind the loud noise of the mower, all she cares was the fun and enjoyment she was getting by riding on the mower. I'm glad my Jadyn was able to go out for a while, rode the mower and ran with her dog a little bit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...