Wednesday, November 25, 2009

On Qubo All Day

Huh!!! I am so freakin' tired facing on t.v all day long with nothing else to watch but kiddie show on QUBO. I can't change channel for my little girl would cry. She just loves watching all cartoon shows on Qubo which for me is very tiring already. They play the same programs over and over again all day long which is very sum-ol.

Heck would I move my laptop to another room because I am comfortable sitting on the sofa while doing my blogging. If not because of Jadyn, I should have killed this freakin' t.v long time ago! It's almost 7 pm now and I wanna watch local news so whether she likes it or not, I'll change the channel.

1 comment:

Juliet said...

mao gyud nay tan-awon sa akong mga anak dre permi. maski asa na tv kana gyud quobo makalagot lagi anne pero mao man ila ganahan gud.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...