Sunday, November 22, 2009

something that would look nice


I had an amazing experience shopping stuff for our home right after we watched the movie last Friday with my friend Rose. We went to several stores to see and compare great prices especially on curtains and other accessories. Fortunately, I was with a friend who is keen in looking for great stuff in reasonable prices so I was able to find what I need for the house.

That was my first experience shopping for our home and I so look forward for more in the future. Even if it was exhausting but it was all worth our time and money. Once we are done doing the necessary jobs in this house, I may have to start to look for something that could make a nice decoration to the corners of the house or on the wall.

I wish we can have any of these grandfather clocks that I have been eyeing for a long time. Haha wishful thinking for I know how expensive grandfather clocks could be. It doesn't matter what the size would be, for me it is very expensive.

For a long time now, I have always been dreaming of buying me a grandfather clock and so to feed my fantasy, I would just go read the BLOG and learn more of different types of the clocks including howard miller and floor clocks. Thanks to the grandfatherclocksblog.com for they provide with so much information I need to know.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...