Thursday, November 19, 2009

One More Day

...to go and I will be able to watch that vampire lovestory in the theater. Tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for so long. I wanna watch it with a friend who is also into this movie. After the movie, we are gonna go shopping for curtains somewhere and see if we can get great deals for sales are everywhere during this time.

I don't plan of bringing my baby with us for some reasons. One of which is I want to take break, breathe some fresh just for one day without my Jadyn clinging on me..just for one day and it will be a very big thing for me. My husband and I both agreed that he will take care of Jadyn while I'm gone. Huh, he will expect I will be gone for a whole day bleeeeeeh.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...