Sunday, November 22, 2009

magic jack Pictures, Images and Photos



We just bought this little thing called magic jack that I can use calling locally and across US and Canada for just 20 dollars a year. Hopefully, this works very well and could save us some money on our telephone bills. We bought a prepaid balance so that I can call my family in the Philippines without using Nickeltalk.

I only tried it a few times and it seems working for me. It is easy to use, just plug in the magic jack usb in your computer of course with internet running so it will work and plug in the other end of the cable to your phone and voila! Start using it. To those who wanna call me on the phone, you can do so and expect for unlimited chitchat from me since this magic jack I have is what it's for.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...