Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Treasure To Keep

As a first time mom I would like to keep every single captured moment of my first child so she can have something to look at someday when she understands the significance of a photo. Right now, I have her personal milestone album that shows all progress from birth until the present.

I have tons of photos still in an original packaing from the company where I ordered the copies from and I am planning to make a Family Photo Album for us. Of course it should be made with a
bonded leather Photo Album so it will last for a lifetime.

That would be so awesome to do only I can't do it at this moment because life has been so busy lately. Aside from the fact that I work so hard around the house, I also have a toddle who needs proper care and attention because she just moved so much and sometimes she does things that could harm her.

With all that being said, I believe mom day planners are good things to keep for moms like me to keep my time balanced.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...