Saturday, November 21, 2009

Boomerang Is On

boomerang Pictures, Images and Photos
I like my baby right now. She is so quiet while watching the show on Boomerang. We just had our cable connection and one the free shows that we got is Cartoon network including Boomerang. Thankfully my little girl loves the show she currently watching. The main character is a bear plus loaded with other different animals which she loves so much.
My baby is a big fan of animals. So whenever she sees animals on t.v, rest assured she will be happy and behaving herself for they catch her attention. I, as a busy blogger could have time doing my internet thing while attending my baby.

1 comment:

Juliet said...

hi anne, kumusta na? maayo pa mo diha kay sige lang tan-aw ug sine. ako sukad naay mga bata wala na gyud ko kalingkod ug sinehan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...