Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Carpets Are Being Installed

After almost a month of waiting for the carpets, now they are finally here and are being installed by two guys. I feel relieved knowing that our baby can be safe from sharp nails all over the floor. We can also be comfortable walking on the floor without the need of putting on sandals or shoes.

The workers are working here for three hours now and yet they are not finished with their job. I won't judge because I don't know the proper procedure of installing a carpet so I just let them do it and watch! Poor guys, I can tell how hard it is to do the carpet thing for they have to lift/carry big heavy rolls of carpet and padding into the house, get the right measurement, putting the nails down and etc. Good luck to them haha!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...