Saturday, April 5, 2008

I Promised

I promised to myself last night that I'm not gonna be using my computer today because of my headache that I have been feeling for 4 days now but temptation is just hard to resist.I find myself tapping my laptop after doing all the chores that needed to be done as well as taking a shower.

I now feeling fresh but my eyes are still very tired and dizziness is still be felt.What am I gonna do with it? Well,I'm not making this post long for I still have 3 opps to do.

2 comments:

Beth said...

ha ha ha.. that's what I said to myself too. I told my husband that I am going to stay away from the computer for awhile, but I can't do it. LOL

Anonymous said...

cheaters.. :D hehe

just kidding..

hoping for you to get well..

toink toink

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...