Monday, April 7, 2008

color blue..








Your Aura is Blue




Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.

You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.

The purpose of your life: showing love to other people

Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah

Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor



I agree with what is written in the blogthing I took. I am a heart person and like to show love and concern for people who are dear to me.My family may not know it but I am showing them love quietly. My husband knows it for sure because I am very obvious of showing my love to him. I live to give love and happiness to people

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...