Monday, March 21, 2011

She Is A Big Girl

Perhaps Jadyn understands that a new sister is coming to join us in our home. Or maybe she learns  to be more independent these days because she thinks she is a big girl now. And big girls tend to do some things for themselves not needing their mommy or daddy to do it for them. If that is the case, I am happier than ever that my first born is being responsible these days even though she makes  some mess but I don't mind it. If this is what it takes for her to learn and make her actions to perfection then it is perfectly fine with me.

....... first photo shows Jadyn slurping the eggdrop soup at a Chinese restaurant last Friday... She finished it all plus rice I put in her plate... she was probably starving at that time because normally she would just play with her food.
........ after lunch we did some grocery shopping at Target... photos above and below show how she helped us unloading stuff into the counter so the cashier can scan them. She looked like she enjoyed what she was doing that it sends a joyous smile to my heart while watching her.... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...