Sunday, March 27, 2011

Coffee Is Not For Me

A growing body of research shows that coffee drinkers, compared to nondrinkers, are less likely to have type 2 diabetes, Parkinson's disease, and dementia have fewer cases of certain cancers, heart rhythm problems and strokes. And if you dig deeper on the internet you will find more benefits of coffee to your body.

How I like the taste of coffee that goes from my mouth down to my growling stomach especially when it is drank very hot. I used to drink coffee
in my younger years but as I grew older, I realized I get paranoid every time I have coffee in my system. A small amount of coffee in my body equals to two nights of sleepless nights. Yes, that's how bad coffee affects me. There are times I am tempted to drink or sip coffee but then I am thinking of the consequences after I had it, it's me the one who suffer in the end.


But for those who can drink coffee, you might consider looking or giving gifts for coffee lovers whenever there's a special occasion. I am sure they will be very happy and will appreciate it your gifts especially if what you give are coffee specialty blends.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...