Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Moments With Her Daddy

Our dog thinks or feels she is human too. But too bad for her she was born to be a "dog". If she was human we could always bring her wherever we go or whenever we go out but because she's a dog there are places that we go to where dogs or animals are not allowed so she finds herself always left alone in the house.

Though she is an animal, that doesn't mean she is not a daddy's girl. Just like our Jadyn, Chicha loves to play, cuddle and most of all loves spending sweet moments with her daddy too (I should say she's a rotten spoiled girl). Photos below show how she loves being with daddy. I must admit, Chicha has grown to be an adorable dog and I like her now than before. She is more cuddly and sweet after that two months we were away from home. If she were to choose between me and her dad, she would choose her dad because my husband is more gentle to her. 
.......... when Chicha has the chance to feel her dad's affection wherever it is or no matter time of day it is, she has it....
.......... two photos are the common scenes every night where we all sit together for a movie...she would sit on my lap first while her dad is eating and when he's done, she will just leave me and go to her dad's lap...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...