Monday, March 21, 2011

Cruising to Hawaii

Contributed by Cameron Hodge

In the winter my favorite thing to do is go cruising. I have a decent job and work hard all year, and while I don't have a ton of money, the one splurge I make sure I get to do every year is to go on a Royal Caribbean cruise. The destination changes often, however my favorite cruise I've ever done is to Hawaii. I've done a few cruises that are five to six days but when I do the Hawaiian cruise I prefer to go for at least ten days. I've taken Hawaiian cruises that leave from both Vancouver and Honolulu, and while I love British Columbia, in my opinion it is so much better to leave right from Hawaii.

Before leaving packing is one of the most major things for me to do before getting on a flight. I like sun, so I pack plenty of bathing suits and cover-ups. A pretty sundress or sarong can go a long way in transitioning you from the pool to an indoor lunch or drink at that bar. I have a dog so he get's picked up by the dog sitter, I make sure to unplug all my appliances and set my home security alarm (Kansas alarm systems pricing) and I'm on my way!

Cruising to Hawaii is the most relaxing and fun thing I get to do all year and I don't think I'll ever stop doing it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...