Monday, May 2, 2011

When Can I Apply?

My friends say it is important to get myself a credit card. If I don't need it now, perhaps someday I will. It is important to accumulate or establish credits under my name. Well, honestly I really would like to have a credit card for myself, but the only thing that is stopping me is I don't know which credit card company should I apply? I have this fear in me that I might get ripped off by companies. If I don't know which one should I sign up to then better not do anything stupid.

I have read a few of them but none really encouraged me to get one. Some companies would cost clients so high choking interests if they fail to pay their credits and I don't want that to ever happen to myself. I would love it if I feel comfortable with them, a friendly one and could offer me benefits as their customers like certificate of deposit, could give me secure a competitive rate and guaranteed returns. A company that can offer me money safety and offers terms from 3 months to 10 years. Or duh, whatever. I might ask my husband's opinion first regarding this matter or ask his advice what's best to do with applying a credit card for he knows better than me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...