Saturday, May 21, 2011

Road trip with the family for spring break

Guest post written by Michael Kent

I realized a few weeks ago that I've never really taken my family on a classic road trip and I thought that would be nice to do that before my kids get too old and have other responsibilities that might interfere with such plans. So that's what we're going to do in a few weeks when they go on spring break. I asked them what they wanted to do and of course they said they wanted to go to the Grand Canyon, so that's part of the plan.

I'm trying to plan out everything so that we can fit as much fun stuff in it as we want, stuff that we may not realize is nearby and should take ! advantage of. I was online researching some additional sites for us to go and see while I ran across the website texaselectricityproviders.com and read through it some. After that I decided to switch over our home energy plan to one I found on there.
I've actually never seen the Grand Canyon either, so I'm pretty excited about it. I just hope that it doesn't end up being like the Family Vacation movie with Chevy Chase.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...