Monday, May 2, 2011

Twilight Saga Fanatic?

This is a Twilight- New Moon board game that my better half got me. When he said that I have one like this coming in the mail I didn't believe him until it arrived. The reason he got it for me is that he knows how "die- hard" I am to Twilight Saga movies. I love the thought of him buying me this one but the problem is I don't have someone to play it with that is old enough to understand or is able to play the game. My girl is too small for it.

Anybody wanna come visit me and play this game with me sometime? I would be glad to have you here and let's get this game started. I haven't read the instructions yet but I guess it is easy to play.





3 comments:

ceemee said...

Awww... how sweet of your partner! Thanks for following me!

anne said...

aw kung duol ra ko ai naa nako dira hahaha

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! I'm a new follower of your lovely blog on GFC.

Happy Thursday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...