Thursday, September 2, 2010

That Much Needed Rain

It's raining and there's thunder and lightning since last night and I consider it to be a blessing. We needed rain badly for the past couple of months and now it's here. We feel a little bit cooler now. In fact, I got the front door open, just using the screen door so I can let the fresh air in and to also listen to the raindrops pouring angrily on the roof.

It's a little change of our climate and I am so loving it. It's refreshing to see the ground so wet, plants have enough plenty of water to drink and most of all no dust. I hope the rain continues to pour in two hours and stops only when we are about to hit the road this afternoon when my husband arrives home from work.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...