Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Ideal Vacation





Your Ideal Island Vacation is Fiji





On an island vacation, you prefer to get the full beach experience.

And for you, that means staying somewhere with few people and lots of beach.

With over 300 islands, you can find your own private spot in Fiji.

Relax by the crystal clear water, or venture off to find a waterfall.
What's Your Ideal Island Vacation?

I love the beach. I grew up surrounded by beaches just about ten minutes away from them. Oh how I missed the beach. I cannot wait to go home and soak myself in the seawater all day long. I don't mind getting dark as long as I can fulfill my desire again, to be in the beach once again, that is.
But anyway, talking about my ideal vacation, I want it to be spent in a private resort where there's only me, my husband and our baby so we can be ourselves not being bothered by anyone else. There is something about the beach that I love so much.

I love how the small waves kissing the white sands, I love the crystal glare of the sun in the middle of the ocean and most of all I love the idea how unfathomable the depth of the ocean is. It's like you can dream anything you want and send your mind the farthest it can go, after all dreaming is limitless and free.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...