Friday, September 10, 2010

Attractive Banners

Wherever I go I could see signs or banners from people who want to promote their products along the roads this include garage sale signs, for sale/rent signs and many others. I notice that other people are putting out advertisement that is so poorly done. If you want to attract customers, why not use outdoor vinyl banners that are attractive and reliable enough that could withstand the harsh weather instead of putting out trashy and small letter signs which could only give your prospect customers a bad impression on to something that you are trying to sell. I have seen a lot of those around this area and I was thinking, these are the kind of people who aren't thinking straight. They give a bad impression to the kind of stuff they are trying to sell, you know?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...