Thursday, September 9, 2010

7 Tornadoes

Thanks to the fast pace technology America has for it makes everything easy and possible. Detecting a tornado alone, I am amazed at how they inform the community if there is a tornado or a hurricane coming. Through them we were able to see 7 tornadoes touched down near downtown Dallas yesterday. We saw how the thick clouds formed into a twister, get intensified and break down again and move on to another place.

I was able to compare how behind my own country is than America. If it was in the Philippines, we would have not known or seen those twisters captured in camera live on tv. Ah, aren't I lucky to be in America? I have all the privileges a person wants in his or her life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...