Saturday, September 25, 2010

Rain Pouring Heavily

I woke up quite early than my usual waking time. I looked at the clock and it was only 7:44 in the morning. Well, in Texas, at 7 the sun is already up and shining brightly on us but that isn't the case today. There was only very thin light that penetrates into our bedroom drapes. I thought the clock must be mistaken or is giving us incorrect time for it was really dark.

Anyhow, I stood up and went straight to the computer/study room only to find that the world is really dark. We have been having a heavy downpour probably since dawn or who knows maybe last night when we went to bed....and the rain continues pouring until now which give me an idea that there could be a slim chance we gonna get some sun today.

I am not complaining though, I like it when it rains and when it's dark too for a change. Texas has plenty of sunshine so a little bit change of weather is quite amusing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...