Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fruits For Breakfast

I don't have much trust about feeding my girl just fruits for breakfast but according to other people it is good so be it. I am used to feeding her rice but she has difficulty defecating so fruits in the morning will be a big change in her diet.

With fruits Jadyn has no problem eating it. Unlike rice and other stuff I give her, she would only eat 3 teaspoonful of it and she's done. Why is this baby so picky? She has all the foods in the world she can eat but the problem is she doesn't much have appetite eating them.
..... every other morning I give her fruits..on her plate shown in the photos are watermelons which is her favorite, slices of bananas, grapes and strawberries...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...