Monday, September 13, 2010

Facebook Rocks!

I have been saying this from the past that Facebook rocks! It bridges the gap between people who live across the world. Through it, we are able to communicate with family and friends in just a click away. Not only that it enables us to reconnect with those that made quite a memory in our lives.

I am grateful I am on Facebook. I found friends I used to hangout with back in elementary, highschool and college days. Most of all, I also reconnected with my long lost cousin who just left Cebu without saying a word, that was when she was only 13 or 14 years old. Now she is 27. Recently I searched for this girl, a close buddy of mine in AMA before and yes! Miracle works for us because she happened to have an account there too.

I searched on her first name and it showed a result, I then sent her a private message saying if she is the girl I used to laughed and hangout with in college, please respond. To my surprise, she responded right away and now we are back in contact with her. How lucky I am???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...