Sunday, November 2, 2008

Shopping For Food

We just found out that our baby loves to sit in the cart instead of the stroller. It was my husband who first found it out and we are pleased to know that because I am now free from the stroller. In the cart, Deden can have a better view of her surroundings as well as she can look at people of different faces and sizes.

I as a mama, I always keep the camera handy so whenever it's possible of me to take photos I can just take a snap quickly. After all taking photos is free so I take as many as I want to.
... looks like she got a cart full of stuff now and she might be wondering why daddy still keep shopping?
... caught her in the act having a big yawn. She probably was hungry when I took this photo at Walmart!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...