Wednesday, November 19, 2008

2 Doctor Appointments To Attend

Tomorrow is gonna be a busy day for us. We will have a pediatrician appointment for our baby's vaccination in the morning and after that I'll have my OB appointment at two o'clock. I hope I'm gonna like it there I mean my new OB because I fired my previous doctor due to the fact that a thirty-minute appointment will last for 2 hours, that's ridiculous.

I don't mind going out if it's opps day because I need a break from the computer. I'm tired of internet already but no choice as this is the only entertainment I can think of doing inside the house.

The weather tomorrow will be freezing so lemme finish this entry now and prepare for our clothes to wear for tomorrow's early appointment. You all have a nice evening and thanks for passing by my blog today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...