Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blue Denim Model



Do you think my baby has the potential of becoming a model someday? I hope. That is how I see her. She just looking so pretty in her outfit yesterday even Annette our family friend says she looks good in her denim outfit.

She makes good poses at any angle and when I load the pics in the computer, they really are so nice to look at. I did not expect for the photos to be good somehow they turn out good. Look at the photos and tell me what you think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love her outfit, she looks so adorable. You are so lucky mommy to have such a beautiful and adorable baby!

Carlota said...

she does look so adorable sa iyang outfit.

Raquel said...

Wow, she is so adorable. I like the second pic. Ning posing man jud and what a smile.

Ritchelle said...

mura man gid ug korek oh,gunit sya tarong aron mapicturan ug tarong ang model ni mama haha...

Wa gyud damha nga modaku lang kalit...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...