Wednesday, November 5, 2008

His Birthday Is Drawing Near

I have no idea on what to do or what to give to my husband's birthday. It's drawing near and it's gonna be next week. He told me that he tries to forget his birthday because he's getting old and that he doesn't want it to be special.

With this said, I want to atleast do something small for him like treating him out for a dinner. Do you think it's a good idea? I am not gonna give birthday card though because it's just an expense, after reading the card he cannot use it so it will just be dumped in a box. I'm not being kuripot "tight" here I am just spending money wisely.

1 comment:

PinayWAHM said...

Happy birthday to your asawa! Tell him it's just a number....hehe..kakatapos lang din ng pagtanda ko.

Why not do what I do and print out one of those funny cards online. I rarely buy cards para sa asawa ko kasi he's always with me so makikita nya. At least tipid, di ba?

Hi Mommy Anne...mustamos na?

Mommy J

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...