Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just Like My YM

The four programs that you usually find open in my taskbar are 3P window, Friendster, yahoo messsenger and entrecard page. First thing first is the 3P site upon waking up in the morning 'till logging out at midnight for possible opps to grab. Secondly is my friendster for it allows me to view the latest snaps of my dear schoolmates as well as my co-bloggers not only their snaps but current activities as well wherever they are. It's always nice to hear something new from them you know?

Thirdly is my ym of course because this is my main gateway to reaching my close friends globally. Last but not the least, entrecard site because I need to hit back to those who drop their cards to my blogs. How about you? What's yours?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...