Sunday, November 23, 2008

More Or Less Than A Hundred Readers

Thanks for this free advertising website wherein I can have my blogs displayed to other blogs for free. I can save up some credits and buy ad space from other blogs and voila using just the credits I earned through hardwork of dropping my cards to them! I can have my blog exposure for a day or two without paying a penny.

After 2 months of being a member of EC dropping, my blogs' readership have expanded. If I do my dropping straight in 5 days, I can get hitbacks over a hundred drops each day. However, when I feel lazy and only drop for few, I still get visitors each blog more or less than hundred readers each day. I just can't help it, there are days that I don't feel like doing anything but stare my computer screen. On the other hand, when "kakugi" strikes, I can complete my dropping of 300 each blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...