Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Can't Wait...

I have several good friends that I constantly talk to online. I do communicate with them through ym as it is free and unlimited. There is this certain gal I've known for years now that I haven't talked lately since she's busy plus the fact that her husband is in Philippines right now.

She told me last time we chatted that they're gonna be flying together over here on the 27th day of this month. For that, I am getting anxious of her to be able to be united with her husband for good. I know the feeling, I've been there once too so I absolutely understand how she feels about coming to America.

However, I did warn her though that it's not gonna be easy for few months because she gonna get bored and homesick. Hmm we will see how long she'll be feeling excited until her homesickness strikes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...