Monday, November 24, 2008

Baby While Waiting To Be called

Now that my baby is a little bigger, pediatrician visit will be a lot of fun for me and her while waiting at their clinic since my baby can now play and be able to mingle with other kids while waiting for the names to be called. Before, I used to just sit on a chair, watch other kids play around since Deden couldn't stand up by herself from 6 months backwards. I told myself, someday her time will come that she'll be one of those kids love to slide and explore other toys they have in the waiting room.
I took the photo above in the waiting room of my baby playing alone. That is all she can do for now. Wait 'till our next visit hopefully next year and she'll be running along with other cute kiddos.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...