Saturday, January 12, 2008

Still have Not Slept Since Last Night

I've been awake for 2 and half hours now. I went to bed at past midnight and got only 2 hours of sleep because our stupid puppy wanting to go to the bedroom and cried. Woke me up! Minutes,hours had passed I couldn't get back to sleep until 5 in the morning I decided to get up and use the computer. Blog hopping is the first thing I did. Been to a few houses already and now starting to make an entry in advance for later when opps come out I have an interim posts.

Gonna go back to bed though when my eyes start to feel sleepy back again.Way kurat ni because I can sleep anytime I want to...no mama nagging around to do my chores..GOOD MORNING ALL..it's only 5:38 am here and still very dark.

2 comments:

Utah Mommy said...

Na hala pahuwalay sa dinha kay wa pakay tugpa maong kauna kag pamisita nako hehehehe morning dinha pretty buntit

Carrie said...

Sleepless nights! Oh how I'm wishing for your little girl to be a good sleeper! That is a great blessing to be able to get enough sleep when little Jadyn arrives. In the mean time get as much rest as you can. Enjoy your new puppy, I saw the pictures a few posts back, too cute!

I will keep watching for the arrival of Jadyn and I'm wishing you and your hubby all the best.

take care
carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...